At Specific we can Project Manage by applying our years of knowledge and skills in planning, coordinating and resourcing all the individual aspects of your project.
We pride ourselves on having excellent working relationships with our clients, sub-contractors and suppliers and with this we will ensure the sucessfull completion and handover of your project, whilst taking into condsideration any Health and Safety and CDM issues if required.
When acting as a clients agent we provide the following:-
- Prepare and track project plan
- Coordination of system contractors and specialist
- Coordination and Integration with other disciplines
- Ensure adherence to specifications, schedules and drawings
- Quantify, value and certify contractors/supplies claims
- Verify, quantify, value and sanction variations
- Witness and sanction commissioning results
- Prepare validation protocols
- Undertake principal contractor or project co-ordinator rolls
- Undertake responsibility for all aspects of all health and safety Under current CDM 2007 legislation
- Ensure completion and delivery of Operating and Maintenace documentation and Record Drawings
- Client handover supervision
- Facilities training
- Planned Maintenance
We undertake Turnkey Projects typically to a value of £2m where we take on full responsibily for the project from Design through to Validaton.