SEL offers a full range of support services, covering all budgets and classifications of a clean controlled environment project, including :
- Total Design provider
- Project Management
- Specialist Mechanical Design & Install
- Specialist Electrical Design & Install
- Architectural Fit Out Design & Install
- Compliance and Validation Support
SEL directly employ highly experienced clean and controlled environment Designers, covering all aspects of a specialist project design requirements, including Architectural, Mechanical, Electrical/Controls and Compliance. Our design processes can include:
- Front End Engineering Design (Feed Study) / Feasibility
- Concept design – Scheme Design
- Design – 2D / 3D Modelling in Revit / Autocad
- Measured Building Surveys
- 3D Image Survey – Pre and Post Project.
- Detailed Manufacturing and Installation Design
- DQ – GMP-compliant design
Design For Further Information please click here
Project Management Support
SEL operate with In-house Project management and Architectural Design, all familiar with all types of live clean environments, supported by our site management, H+S advisers, contracts partners and administration teams.
- Architectural Installation, Design and Build Support
- Mechanical and Electrical, Design and Build Support
- Budget Cost Plans – Value Engineering – Cost Control
- Planning – Programme timelines control
- Project Management / Independent assessment service
Specialist M+E Services Installation
SEL cover the full range of services for all clean controlled environments, covering all needs, from Independent advisers, compliance & feasibility studies, condition surveys, system design & installation, system balancing, full turnkey service installation, commissioning and concept / future planning.
Mechanical Installation For Further Information please click here
Electrical Installation For Further Information please click here
SEL directly employ a highly experienced specialist Architectural team, with over a century of joint experience. We supply and install all the Architectural / Fabric needs of a clean controlled space, including propitiatory clean panel systems. Our Architectural team work with the `Whole of the Market’ cleanroom panel systems, as well as traditional wall and ceiling options. SEL are not tied to any panel system or manufacturer, which allows us to ensure we use the right solution for every project, every time, with the highest appropriate quality and finishes, for the most cost effective cost.
Architectural Fit-Out For Further Information please click here
- Regulatory Compliance Appraisal
- ACDP / SAPO
- BS EN ISO 14644
- DQ, IQ and OQ Validation Support
- M+E Services Integration Support
- Condition and Compliance Surveys
- After Sales – Maintenance Planning
Our team are fully experienced and knowledgeable in both regulatory and production constraints, maintaining facilities production productivity and safety during and after a project’s life-cycle.
We would be happy to discuss all options with you.